DNA and RNA Isolation from FFPE Tissue
FormaPure XL Total
Extract DNA and RNA from the same formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sample using SPRI paramagnetic bead-based chemistry.
FormaPure XL reagent kits are available in multiple kit sizes and extraction types based on your application and throughput needs. For optimum convenience, you also receive knowledgeable support for reagents and automation methods from a single vendor.
- Scalable, single-chemistry system compatible with manual and automated processing (including sample deparaffinization and lysis)
- Simple workflow with minimal hands-on-time
- Demonstrated flexibility to accommodate sample input variation
- High performance for yield, integrity and purity has been shown
- Performance demonstrated with a variety of sample and tissue types
- Demonstrated performance with 7x 10 μM curls
Choose a From FFPE Tissue Model
FormaPure XL Total Visual Workflow
Product Specifications: FormaPure XL Total
|Application Uses||Nucleic acid sample prep, Total NA Extraction, Total NA Isolation, Total NA Sequencing|
|Starting Sample Material||FFPE (formalin fixed paraffin embedded) tissue.|
|Item Specifications Referenced||C35991|